- These are holy people who first live their religion and then their life
- There are two sides to every story. No one is ever fully right or wrong
- The people don't fight over doctrine, just territory
- Life is about serving others
- If we "build walls" around others no good will ever come of it
- Be kinder, more gentle, more caring, more considerate
- Stop and ponder
- I love nature
- Walk with God
- Learn from other religions and take away positive things that I can improve upon
- NEVER take the temple for granted
- Pray with all the energy of heart, soul and body
- Time is relative
- Wear your legs off in the service of the Lord
- Peace can be felt amidst a war
- Don't be worried about the future...replace fear with faith
- Remember Lots wife
- Strive daily to become more Christlike
*Isaiah 53: 3-5 He was despised and rejected
Don't allow yourself in your own life to take lightly the Atonement. He has been alone once and doesn't need to suffer it again.
I do know that my Redeemer lives. He is risen. He will abide with me throughout my troubles and my joys. The spirit of God warms my soul. I cannot doubt His magnitude, divinity, grandeur or Messiahship.
You don't have to see the Holy Land to stare at a pile of dirt to receive a testimony of Christ, but rather a testimony comes through prayer and obedience to His will.